
I ordered the Bon Jovi Documentary that came out a few years ago. I was too cheap at the time and only bought the book. I got a steal on Amazon.com for $7. I have always loved Bon Jovi's music but this documentary was so intimate. I really, seriously feel in love all over again. I loved them with their BIG HAIR and now as they age. They are still HOT!!
Two concerts in one weekend, how lucky are we?
Boyz II Men and Kelly Clarkson
Boyz II Men and Kelly Clarkson
Boyz II Men were playing at the Utah
State Fair. How lucky were we when Megan
called us and invited us to go with them?! I
had about 3 days to "reconnect" with BIIM
and it was well worth it. I really liked them
back in the day and they still have the moves. They were so jammin'!
State Fair. How lucky were we when Megan
called us and invited us to go with them?! I
had about 3 days to "reconnect" with BIIM
and it was well worth it. I really liked them
back in the day and they still have the moves. They were so jammin'!
Kelly Clarkson was a HUGE treat too.

HOLY COW!! I have loved her since
her American Idol days. I remember
when she couldn't sing cause she
was crying on the finale. I was
crying too. :) Thanks to Deb- We
got to see her for FREE!!
WHAT?!?!?! I know!! It was
incredible. Matt likes her even
more since we saw her live.
She is amazing, fun, and lively.
I want to see her again, SOON!

No comments:
Post a Comment