I was blessed to visit Chicago last weekend. It is always nice being near those I love! There is never enough time to see everyone. However, I got to see my Grandma, which was on the top of my list.
Onto other news, my semester started last week and I am taking 12 credits. I am just hoping to survive life until April 12th. I am getting closer and closer to graduation, I already have senioritis. One day in the near future, I will be having a HUGE party at my house. Just wait for the invites! :) RockBand anyone?
We are starting to talk about Summer plans...hopefully they will include a long trip to Chicago. So that we can visit our friends and our favorite places. I plan on going to Ed Debevic's ASAP!! Maybe a trip to Mansfield, MO to celebrate Little House Days or/and time in our favorite Yellowstone National Park. Can't wait for freedom!!
You DO have senioritis!! Stay strong!! :D
ReplyDeleteYes, I do. Btw, I need to brainstorm with you Megz. I need a project for my Practicum and I can't think of anything.
ReplyDeleteI like your summer plans! :) here's hoping they come to pass!!
ReplyDelete