I'm not doin so hot on the clean car thing, though I did finally get it washed after 5 months. Ewwww! Now to get the inside clean again... Our rule of no eating in the car went right out the window too. We have so much going on it seems we have to eat in the car sometimes.
You amaze me with all you've got going on. Keep plugging away!
I'm not doin so hot on the clean car thing, though I did finally get it washed after 5 months. Ewwww! Now to get the inside clean again...
ReplyDeleteOur rule of no eating in the car went right out the window too. We have so much going on it seems we have to eat in the car sometimes.
You amaze me with all you've got going on. Keep plugging away!
You're amazing! I know you can do it. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the 4th one! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete