Friday, March 11, 2011

Heartbeat? I have a heartbeat....

This semester has been harder than I expected. While I knew it would be a difficult one, that was/is an understatement. I am happy to say I only have three more weeks, then I will have a social life again. I am grateful to all who have been patient while I attend to my goals, however I miss my friends like crazy. I am hopeful we can put the "Party" back into the "Girl" very soon.

I frequently (almost obsessively) update FB, I will try to be better about the blog as well. I know that our families love pictures of the kids, and I like making you happy. I am sad to say my laptop with all of my pictures from the last two years has died. I have a few on my phone although they are crappy pictures, I am grateful to have them - I guess.

Here are some fun things we have done lately...
-We went to the Auto Show, it is an annual event for us Hatches.
-Taylor got glasses
-Everyone had good reports from the dentist, except me. I will become a princess two times over in May. Yay for me. ;)
-Taylor had a Mountain Man Rendezvous at school, it was so fun.
-Kate is going to "school" everyday and is loving it.
-We have celebrated many birthdays and baby showers with family and friends. We love our "circle of trust". haha!
-Zoe is still obsessed with horses and dinosaurs, gotta love her!! She has a mind like a steel trap, I think she may be a Paleontologist or a Vet when she grows up. Can't wait to find out.
-I am still teaching in Relief Society and am still not loving it. The last lesson was a brutal, but at least it can now only get better, right?!
-Matt and I got shutters put on our bedroom window, we can now sleep past 4 a.m. The darkness has been life changing. We are so grateful for Stanfield Shutters!
-We are looking forward to Summer already...we love down time, who doesn't?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your computer! That really stinks! We lost pictures from a computer crash a couple years ago, I know the loss your feeling there. :/ Anyway, just wanted to let you know I was stalking you here. :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Cher!! Hugs those kids for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's three weeks away-- April feels so far away! But I'm glad it's so close-- you need a breather!

    ReplyDelete