Thursday, November 18, 2010

BON JOVI with the RockStars (T and K)

The night started out at Olive Garden, I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. It was RAD!! Then we moved to the theater; I have never enjoyed the sights and sounds of Bon Jovi this way before, enjoying Bon Jovi through the eyes of the boys was a very cool experience. It was not a concert per say, it was more like "This Is It!" than a real concert but to the boys it was a concert. I loved every minute of it, minus the losing of my wedding ring before the show started (we found it immediately-no worries), the whole tub of popcorn spilling onto the floor and the wasted drinks. HA! Who cares, BON JOVI was on the screen.  Thanks Kristi and K, you two ROCK!

 

Sept. 2010

 

No comments:

Post a Comment