As many of you remember I was an Elementary Education Major right out of high school; as the years have gone by I realized I don’t really like other people’s children. ;) However, I really, really, really like my own. I think they are funny yet exhausting; Hilarious but quite irreverent; Hardworking but goof balls. You catch my drift (even with my incorrect use of semi-colons). T did well but he should hand in more of his stellar work. He is so “my” kid. Z is a sweetheart and is a great student, much like her Dad. K knows all her letters, their sounds and many other fascinating things that I am forgetting about right now. They are all very enjoyable to have in their respective classes, they are good helpers and are somewhat class clowns. Oh dear! What are we gonna do in a few years?! Hopefully their outgoing personalities stay with them. Just today Z told me she wants to report the news “like ABC4”. Do I dare tell her I had an opportunity to volunteer on the CNN tour and didn’t? She might freak out! Do I dare tell her I have a girl crush on Katie Couric? How would she ever be able to understand that?! Ha! Needless to say, with more reading, more love and more attention to detail they will be the same AWESOME kids they have always been. I LOVE MY KIDS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment